Introducing the Sunsuper app
With the new Sunsuper mobile app, members can now check and manage their super in the most convenient way ever — on their phones, with secure fingertip access, anytime, anywhere.
At Sunsuper, we recognise technology is moving more rapidly than ever. Our members expect highly personalised, digital experiences that make it easy to find information and make transactions online with just a few clicks.
Free to download from the App Store and Google Play, the Sunsuper app for members is packed with features to help them manage and stay engaged with their super.
Once registered, our members can access the app with Touch ID, check their balance, update their details, receive notifications of contributions and payments, switch their investments, nominate preferred beneficiaries, and more.
Since launching the app in mid-2017:
- More than 37,000 app downloads – against an industry target of 25,000 by the end of September.
- Featured in the top ten financial apps on iTunes.
- Current app store rating, 4.2 stars Android, 4.5 stars Apple.
- 21% of member online access is now completed through the app.
- App users access their member account on average 1.8 times more during a 4-week period than those using our secure online portal Member Online via their desktop.
Find out more and how to download the app here.BACK TO NEWS